Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Ramini Brands® 2 Pack Salad to Go Container Review


This item is a GREAT idea especially if you like to prepare foods for the week. The container was much bigger than I expected & this could hold a full meal salad versus what I pictured as a snack/side salad. The plastic is a bit nicer than expected based on what I read in reviews & everything snaps together. The salad dressing lid will leak IF you toss it around a lot. Regular movement will not make it leak. Might have been better if it has latches to close it. I’d love it if they sold or included extra forks… I know I’m going to lose one in the first week of taking this back and forth to work.

Purchase this item here


Product Site Description:

•MULTI-PURPOSE: Can be used with anything not just salad. The Salad On The Go Cup is ideal for bringing your lunch to work a picnic or school.The Container includes a fork that snaps into place on the lid so you won't lose it.
•2-PACK: You get 2 Fresh Salad To Go Container Set with Fork and Dressing Holder. No More Soggy Salads ! Perfect for Schools, Offices, Outings, Picnics, Beach or Take It Just Anywhere! Fits in Most Lunch Bags. Use one for Salad and the other for Fruit. Your Choice!
•FREE eBOOK: Free Full-Color eBook with Garden Salad Recipes by Chef Chuck. SAFE: BPA Free, FDA Complaint, Food Grade Plastic. Dishwasher Safe (top rack)
•EASY TO CARRY: The easy salad container helps keep salad or fruits fresh, cool and crisp. Has an easy grab and ergonomic design. Also, has a 2 ounce container that holds dressing, dips and more!
•GUARANTEE: We are so sure you will love this that we offer a 100% FREE Satisfaction Guarantee.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: