Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

E-Book: I Wish I Were a LION Review




This book is very informative about lions, packed with over 15 animal facts that children are not likely to learn on their own. It was definitely a book to read prior to the zoo and would make that trip much more exciting for a child. The book also had a lot of awesome action pictures of lions. HOWEVER not sure where the fox falls into it. I would have like to see an intro page to the fox. In the book description is talks about Bross the Fox but nothing in the actual book. Also, I'd change the age group to probably 6 or 7 & up. One page the description says "I could scrape the flesh from the bones of prey." That made me cringe at 35.

Publication Date: July 20, 2014 | Age Level: 3 - 9 | Grade Level: 3 - 10

Book Description:
This is Bross. Bross is a FOX. He is 7 years old.
But Bross doesn't want to be a FOX . He would prefer to be a LION.
He wants to have all the advantages that LION have.
So, let’s join him on his dream.

Purchase You can download this ebook at Amazon.com

Author Short Bio:
My name is Dan Jackson and I have being writing professionally for over 20 years.
I am the author of about 20 children’s books that can be found on the web.
I like to travel, photography, and book layout and design.
I have two boys which sometimes help me in writing reviews.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment