Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Mom- Personal Story

My momma past 7 years ago at 12:44am. I still remember every painful moment of her passing…My mom had a brain aneurysm on September 29th and the complications of that lead to a stroke. She wasn’t able to communicate at all. The only scent I could remember was vomit (previously it was VO5 hairspray). On October 1st with lots of physician consultations, we took my mom off all the machines and let god take control. A couple hours later, we watched our mom slip away and the last breath she took will last forever with me. My mom was strong but never someone that would want to live with any limitations. I guess in the long run, this was for the best though it’s hard to believe. I wish I got to share more of my life with her but I'm conforted in the idea she is looking over me & my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment