Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Organic Seaweed Powder Review


I personally LOVE face masks. It’s probably because my sisters always used them when I was growing up and I pretty much loved everything they did. I remember nightgowns, green faces and curlers. One of my favorite memories growing up. Well, onto my current face mask obsession. I recently tried Glam Glow- it was in my Glossy box and has been the talk of the town. I selected this product for review as I wanted to see if this would be a good alternative (Glam Glow is $69.00).

On to Product trial: The powder does have a seaweed scent (surprised?) so a scented oil would help if you don’t like that smell. I used a little more water than recommended, I think it’s all personal preference but I tried it on my hand thick and then on my face a bit thinner. I definitely prefer the thinner mix. I mixed it up in a bowl & applied with my fingers. If you have an extra concealer brush- I’d try that- You might get better coverage. I left it on for 20 minutes on my hand and 15 on my face. Once I took off the mask, my face was a bit red but didn’t burn or feel dried out. It actually felt like I just put moisturizer on it which isn’t what I was expecting.

Based on my trial, I think this product would make a great alternative to a product like Glam Glow and you get a lot of uses out of it. I can probably get 30 uses out of it making a face mask less than 50 cents each time. Sweet Value.

Purchase Product Here



Ingredients
Certified Organic Seaweed (Kelp) Powder.

Directions
Application: Organic Seaweed Powder can be used in facial masks, detoxifying body wraps, body scrubs and bath powders. Facial Mask Directions: 1 Tablespoon seaweed powder. 2 Tablespoons warm water. A few drops of an essential oil (optional). Apply to face for 10-15 minutes before washing off with warm water.

Product Page Description
The Ancient Secret to Silky Smooth Skin

For centuries Northern European and Asian cultures have used the rejuvenating power of seaweed to achieve soft and supple skin, reduce inflammation, and detoxify the body.

The Magic of Seaweed

The first time you try our Seaweed Powder in a facial mask or body wrap you will be transported to the sea. Marvel at the feeling of calm that comes over you as the nutrient loaded seaweed satisfies and cleanses your malnourished skin. Experience an overall sense of well being as the unique mineral properties flush out the toxins leaving your skin smooth and youthful.

A Chemical-Free Solution to Healthy Skin

The skin-care business can be a frustrating industry to work in. Millions of dollars are spent creating and advertising miracle cures that only leave our skin in worse shape and are even harmful to our health.

Here at Azara Organics we have a simple rule for any product we create or use. If we don't feel safe and comfortable ingesting it into our body then it does not belong on our skin.

The Finest Quality Seaweed Money Can Buy

Our Organic Seaweed Powder(Ascophyllum Nodosum) is wild harvested from the clean cold ocean water of the North Atlantic. We constantly test it to insure its quality and consistency. We are happy to share the lab results for those who are interested.

Try This Natural Marine Wonder

We truly believe in the amazing powers of Seaweed Powder and want you to experience this natural marine wonder.

Order a jar today and if for any reason you are not satisfied we will gladly refund your purchase

Product Claims

•REDISCOVER WHAT SILKY SMOOTH AND SOFT SKIN FEELS LIKE. Our Organic Seaweed Powder is Perfect for a Revitalizing, Age-Defying Facial Mask or Cellulite Reducing Body Wrap.
•DID YOU KNOW? A Seaweed Wrap or Facial Mask has been a Popular Treatment Available at Deluxe European Spas. Now You Can Enjoy 20+ Treatments from Just One Jar in the Comfort of Your Home!
•DON'T COMPROMISE YOUR HEALTH OR SKIN WITH PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN CHEMICALS. Our Organic Seaweed Powder is Wild Harvested Straight From the Coldest Parts of the North Atlantic and then Micronized into a Fine Powder for Maximum Absorption and Assimilation.
•SENSITIVE SKIN, RASHES, DRYNESS OR ACNE, THIS WILL HELP YOU. Our Seaweed Powder is Packed with Vitamins, Minerals, Trace elements, and Amino Acids that are Essential in Maintaining Healthy and Youthful Skin.
•RISK-FREE GUARANTEE! You will be 100% satisfied or we'll give you your money back.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment