Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

After Vintage- Drink Muddler Review



I received my very first muddler EVER and was pretty excited. I usually drink beer, wine or whiskey straight up. I wasn’t sure how this would work or how much effort you had to put into it. I started with my first fruit muddler drink using cut up pears to mix in with vodka to try something a bit different. With one push down of the muddler, I had mashed pears. It was crazy how easy it was. I actually did it on a plate the 2nd time around in case my glass was just small and made it easy but it was just as easy on the plate. In addition to the muddler, I received an e-book on different fall cocktails which I’m trying out in the next week. All in all- first time muddling and definitely a positive experience… and this product made it SUPER easy.

You can purchase yours here
Also use code DRAINKSAV for 15% off After Vintage products!

Website Product Notes
•GROOVED HEAD FOR PROPER MASTICATION. The grooves in the corrugated head extract maximum flavor from fruit, herbs, and spices.
•SEXY CONTEMPORARY FINISH. Stainless steel won't rust and pairs well with any home bar or kitchen decor.
•PERFECT FOR BOTH EXPERTS AND AMATEURS. Used in professional bars by licensed bartenders yet easy enough to use in home bars and kitchens.
•MAKES ENTERTAINING FUN AND EASY! Impress your friends with your skills.
•EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE. Dishwasher safe and compact.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment