Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

KISS InstaWave Review

What girl isn't looking for an easier way to do your hair??? I've seen a ton of infomercials on this automatic curler so when the opportunity to try this product & review it came up, I was over the moon delighted.

I normally shower, blow out my hair with a round brush and head out to start my day. It takes about 40 minutes to blow out my hair with a round brush. For the KISS InstaWave, I actually showered, put my hair up & the next day used this curler on dry but un straightened hair. Usually my hair doesn't hold curl if I don't do it immediately after drying so this made the KISS InstaWave a true test of the best.

1. I noticed that I had to hold this in my hair for a good 10 seconds to get a GOOD Curl. I tried a quick spin and drop and the curl fell out quick.
2. I had a bit of tangling in my hair when I didn't piece out my hair. It's very important you put in a section otherwise it will twist up hair in the surrounding area.
3. Patience is a virtue. It took about 20 minutes total which wasn't as long as round brushing but it was longer than expected.

I was pleasantly surprised as curls stayed in all day and then the next. Usually my hair curls easy but only lasts a few hours. I documented below the progress of my hair throughout a full day (morning-8am to bedtime- 12am)

KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful curls. Easy for anyone to use, from any angle, with any hand. Features a Curl Dial with left/right curl directions. Automatically shuts off after 90 minutes. Has 2 heat settings with a low/high switch with maximum temperature of 420

Instawave Features

Fully automatic, tangle-free curler
Innovative design lets you curl from any position using either hand
Curl Dial makes it simple to switch between left and right curl directions
Ceramic Ionic Technology protects hair for healthy, shiny results
Two heat settings with maximum temperature of 420° F
Auto shutoff after 90 minutes for added safety
Patent Pending

How to use:

Step 1: Hold InstaWave up-right and place 1 to 2 inches of hair onto curler.
Step 2: Press button to instantly catch hair and rotate curl barrel. Hold button until hair is fully around barrel, then release.
Step 3: Allow barrel to heat hair for 3 to 10 seconds (time depends on style of curl and hair type).
Step 4: Pull InstaWave gently downward to release a beautiful curl.

Buy on Amazon Or at Ulta or at Target

Starting Point


Action Video


Fully Curled


Hair at 12pm


Hair at 3pm


Hair at 5pm


Hair at 7pm


Hair at 10pm


Hair at 12am Brushed out & read for bed




Powered by BrandBacker

31 comments:

  1. Dang D!!! You are always gorg, but that curl looks so awesome!!!! Do you think it would work on hair as long as mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but you would have to do very small sections and could take 40 to 60 minutes but would last for 2 days :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! I am always looking for new things for my hair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to try this on my hair

    lmurley2014@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your curls really lasted for most of the day! I got this too but before it came I ended up chopping off my hair off. I curled a few pieces for the review but I haven't used it fully because I'm not sure if it would look good or hold. You've given me LIFE with this post! = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those curls look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am convinced this makes excellent curls in your hair and it would be a great idea for my four daughters with long hair. I love curly hair on them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this looks like an awesome product that actually works!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your curls are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous curls! I am growing my hair out from a very short cut and it's finally almost to my shoulders, I can't wait to curl it like that again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the curls, now I need one of these :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I am impressed! My hair normally won't hold a curl, either. I'm kinda hating that I cut it now, because I would have loved to have been able to curl my hair when it was long.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am super impressed with those gorgeous curls. I know from experience with an almost $200 curling iron that getting curls that good is almost impossible

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous. Thanks for the tips and the honest review.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Curls looked good! I have naturally wavy hair, so I'm one of the lucky ones who would not need this (I would never have the patience for it anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome curls :)

    My hair has lost its body and hold now that I've hit perimenopause. I love using a curler if I need to look 'fancy' but have to really prep my hair with lots of product for it to hold LOL

    PhyllisAdelle Sherer in SC

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I really want to try this! My curls never last more than a few hours like you, so I'm curious to know if this would work better on me too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! how nice, I love what it did to your hair in such a short time,, something that I defnitely could use :) great review and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, that looks amazing! I've always wanted curly hair. I've bought curling irons and got perms back in the 80's but nothing works. I might have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. CONNIE = Rose

    It's amazing how long your hair held it's curls from the Instawave. My daughter would love it because normally her curls want to fall after a few hours too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It does a nice job of curling and looks like they last an incredibly long time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW, most curls don't last that long, at least for me, thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the idea of tracking how your curls lasted throughout the day. I haven't heard of this product before and I like the idea of not having to manually wrap my hair around a curling iron.

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow i would love to have one of these, and they last all day long wow

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! I've always been a little afraid of these "automatic" curlers. lol You showed how easy it is to use &, wow, did it last a long time! Thank-you for the information & review!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your curly results! I wish my hair could hold a curl that well. (I mean, it's not long enough to curl these days, anyway, but still!) This looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That's amazing that the curls even last through to the next day, wow! And you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The curls look good on you. I keep my hair short because of all the swimming I do.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete