Friday, September 12, 2014
Tweezers for Ingrown Hair by Simply Essentials Review
I have two toddlers and then seem to get a splinter every time there a single piece of wood at a playground. These tweezers are lightweight, SHARP and have been extremely useful with tweezing my eyebrows (probably the best use). While I recommend them, the price of $25 is a bit much but that price point could change. You can this product at Amazon.com
• ✔ FREE EBOOK "The Secrets of Using Tweezers": Free education and entertainment on the uses of tweezers. And of course, the proper care of your skin with these stainless steel professional tweezers. Basically, so you do not injure yourself with the ingrown hair tweezers.
• ✔ PERFECT FOR BACKYARD SURGERY - Are you a magnet for splinters? Do you encounter splinters, thorns, glass, metal, stones and other things embedded in fingers, hands, feet and legs? The high quality steel precision tips are much easier to maneuver around almost invisible splinters!
• ✔ CALLEBRATED - These heavy duty stainless steel tweezers have an excellently calibrated, accurate and sharp grip. They are light but sturdy and really easy to hold. The style is also a bonus! They are made with stainless steel with a contemporary look and elongated points.
• ✔ ORDER NOW: Order now for peace of mind for ingrown hairs, splinters and stray hairs. *No risk guarantee* When you order, consider purchasing two sets of the nail clippers, one for you and one for your loved ones. There is a discount coupon below for orders of two or more. So click the order button now.
• ✔ INGROWN HAIRS AND EYEBROW HAIR - Do you have trouble with ingrown hairs from shaving? These ingrown hair tweezers work real well to pull the hairs out from under your skin. Very pointy, which helps to get the new growth that comes in under the skin. They are also great for removing ingrown hairs that have been broken by other splinter tweezers The tips come perfectly together and grip each hair. They are not just good for the ingrown hair but also for precision eyebrow plucking. They pick up smallest individual hair that standard tweezers would not be able to get to.