Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Birchbox versus Ipsy - September 2014


I debate each month about which one of these boxes to cancel. They are both $10 a month which means I pay $20 a month for all these items. While I'm not a huge fan of foil packets and perfume samples there is always ONE awesome item each month I just LOVE. This month, from Birchbox I got the Liz Earle Cleanse & cloth and it's AWESOME. You wipe on the cleanse and run into your skin and just wipe off with hot water on the cloth provided. It is easy and quick and leaves you skin ulta clean without drying it out. From Ipsy, I got the Duet brush...I recently started using a brush to put on shadow and this brush is AWESOME!!! It makes it really easy to add in the extra dark and is a must for smokey eye look.

Overall- Another month with both boxes. LOL

Birchbox:
Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée Cologne Absolue - 100ml
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit
Davines OI / Shampoo
Davines OI / Conditioner
Davines OI / Oil Absolute Beautifying Potion
Pixi by Petra Breath of Fresh Air Exclusive Lip Balm Set
Acure Organics Day Cream Gotu Kola Stem Cell + 1% CGF

Ipsy:
Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush
NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow
Pacifica Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil
Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask
CAILYN Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment