Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Gurin Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron Hair Straightener, 1.25 inch with Carrying Case


I was provided this straightener in order to give honest and unbiased feedback, good or bad.
When I got the box, I was a little put off b/c it looks very generic. The straightener itself looks well built & more expensive than the box. The carrying case is a very nice touch.

To start this out, I haven’t used a straightener in almost 2 years… mostly b/c with toddlers, it’s a win if I get to shower. Now that my little ones are out of bottles and almost out of diapers, I have a bit more time to focus on myself. I tried this straightener assuming it was going to be a dud. This straightener was a hit from plug in. It instantly heated up. I started off with small chunks of hair b/c that is what I have to do when I blow dry it out in order to get it straight and not crinkly. Once I saw how quickly and easily it straightened my hair I moved to bigger chunks. As long as my hair fit in it, it straightened it. The pictures below show my hair half way straightened. In neither picture do I have product in my hair. It took less than 5 minutes to get almost half my hair straight (it’s 40 minutes to blow dry it straight). This product is definitely worth investing it. Currently on sale for $20.95 on Amazon.com



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I was provided this straightener in order to give honest and unbiased feedback, good or bad. When I got the box, I was a little put off b/c it looks ... straightenerceramic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete